Papergecko is a small graphic design studio, based in Crickhowell, Powys, South Wales. Founded in 2004 by designer and artist Stefhan Caddick, we specialise in the following areas:
- Accessible, standards based web design. We build websites which range from simple, effective sites for artists and small businesses to fully-featured, database-driven websites for larger arts organisations and social enterprises. Web accessibility is a key skill within the company and we aim for all sites we produce to comply with the highest standard of WCAG 1.0 (AAA compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0) as well as the UK guidance set out in PAS 78: Guide to good practice in commissioning accessible websites. If you're new to commissioning accessible websites, we've provided a very basic introduction to web accessibility, which covers the key issues.
- Design and development of publications for artists' and arts organisations. This ranges from short-run artist's monographs and retrospectives, bound books and reproductions to walking guides and other project materials.
Because we're artists ourselves, we can often offer our clients something special, whether that's a blotting paper insert in a horticultural guide or a content management system designed for use by a JAWS screen reader user.
We love to work with other people too, working closely with specialist printers and book binders to get that exact finish, commissioning photography by one of the range of talented artist/photographers working in Wales today or working with a computer programmer to develop bespoke features for our client's website.
If you'd like to know more, or would like to chat through a project you have in the pipeline, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you!
- ...the rest is smoke - Helen Sear at Venice
- A quick lick of CSS
- Public Relations - book launch
- Website launch - jeremysteward.co.uk
- Silent Village at Dox, Prague
- Jeremy Steward
- Arts Alive Wales
- Partnership Brokers Association
- Portmeirion Mermaid Spa
- Penny Hallas’ Website
- The Long Boat Home
- Psychotherapy W2
- Workshops at Wobage
- Crwydro / Marcheurs des bois: a wales / quebec ambulation
- Ros Tennyson
- Making Sense of Places
- Lost in Ladywood
- Walking to Work
- Handmade & Found
- Merseyside Coalition of Inclusive Living
- Bubble a Byrlymu
- Peter Bodenham
- Walk With Me
- Maria Hayes
- Say a Little Prayer
- Philippa Lawrence
- Disability Arts Cymru
- Voluntary Arts Network
- Cultural Enterprise